These Pelican Brand 1610 Protector Cases were originally manufactured for Hamilton Medical equipment but never issued. They are now available to you in new-old-stock condition. Pelican cases are well known for superior, uncompromised quality. Each heavy-duty case was built right here in the United States. They're the world's toughest equipment cases trusted by military and law enforcement personnel. Easily customize the fit by cutting or replacing the foam inserts to suit your needs.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold-down handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
No better box is known to mankind. Pandora could be contained in this one! A brand-new box now at a much lower price. Do you have anything sensitive to store? This is the way to do it. Worried it might fall out of your helicopter on a sharp turn and land in Loch Ness lake? No worries, not even Nessy could bite through it.
Inside dimensions: 22 x 17 x 11"
Outside dimensions: 25 x 20 x 12"