Faraday Waterproof Backpack | EMP Protection
This is the perfect go-anywhere-do-anything with peace of mind Faraday Backpack. Use this pack to protect your electronics from EMP blasts, solar flares, and remote identity theft. It has become imperative to gear up with the right tools that protect your mobile privacy and security. How are you protecting your privacy and security?
The 20 Liter Waterproof Faraday Backpack is a must-have. It blocks wireless signals (keeps you secure) and blocks water (keeps your valuables dry), plus it looks great. Extremely lightweight, packable, and durable construction that allows you to go anywhere.
Featuring Silent Pocket® Faraday cage with Multishield®
- 400 Denier Waterproof Nylon with RF welding construction
- Duraflex® UTX Buckles, YKK® Aquaguard® zipper
- Patented Silent Pocket® Faraday Cage with Multishield® Faraday Shielding
- Blocks 100 dB+ Blocks Cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, RFID, NFC, EMP, and EMF Radiation.
- Shielding is MIL‐STD‐188‐125‐2 compliant, based on High-Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse Protection Testing
- Padded shoulder straps and back support. Fully adjustable for the right secured fit
- Secret RFID stash pocket on the back panel
- Front waterproof zippered pocket with RFID stash pocket and internally lined velcro loop
- 2-way seal at sides or on top
External Dimensions: 11.81 x 5.11 x 26.77 in, 30 x 14 x 68 cm
Internal Use Dimensions: 17.7 x 11.8 x 6.3 in, 45 x 30 x 16 cm
Weight: 2 lbs, .9 kg