Wavian Starter Package
This is all you need to get started with your Wavian Fuel Can. This package includes one 20L fuel can (color of choice), one 16oz bottle of PRI Fuel Stabilizer, four spare gaskets (two for the nozzle, two for the can), and one 20L Wavian fuel can mounting system. That is a total value of $169.83 for only $149.99! Now available: Heavy Duty Holder
These leak-proof steel fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap. Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. (Original, long flexible nozzles are available for purchase separately.) They come in OD Green, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Red. Sizes available are 5 Liters (1.3 Gallons) 10 Liters (2.6 Gallons) and 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons).
Order today and get 10% off of one 16oz PRI Fuel Stabilizer!
- Made out of 0.9mm cold rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on all gasoline vehicles with the included adapter.
- Works on all diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.
Dimensions (L x W x H in inches)
20L: 12 lbs
10L: 7.5 lbs
5L: 4.7 lbs